What to expect from the program.
John Pierre invites you to explore movements that are both strength-promoting and core engagement.
You’ll learn motions that will challenge both your upper and lower body, giving you a solid foundation to build on as you grow stronger and fitter.
What do you get by taking this course?
In Introduction to Fitness Bands you’ll learn:
- The Band Warm-Up
- Arm Circle Warm-Ups
- Arm Open and Close Warm-Ups
- The Chest Press
- The One-Arm Lat Row
- The Shoulder Press
- The Open-and-Close
- The Curl
- The Triceps Open-Close
- The Triceps Kick-Back
- The Forearm Grip Crinkle Challenge
- The Partner/Door High Elbow Bicep Curl Core Engager
- The Partner/Door One-Arm Row with alternate balance engagement
- The Triceps Extension
- The Partner Run-In-Place, Forward and Back, Side to Side
- The Monster Band Walk
- The Partner Chest-Press
- The Partner Russian Twist
- The Band Plank Row
- The Side Plank with variations