What to expect from the program.
If you're just getting started with your jump rope fitness journey or if you just got your jump rope today and you're wondering what jump rope workout routine to start with, this simple and straight forward jump rope workout is for you.
You'll learn what exercises to focus on and what technique tips to pay attention to.
What do you get by taking this course?
In Introduction to Jumping Rope you’ll learn:
- Warm-up movements to increase muscle pliability and decrease injury
- Warm-up “V” footwork motions
- Warm-up lateral motions
- Warm-up ankle “pump”
- The “Bunny Hop”
- The Open & Close: beginner to advanced
- The High Knee Series: beginner to advanced
- The “Skier:” beginner to advanced
- The Forward & Back
- The Side to Side
- The Heel Touch Forward
- The Rear Toe Touch
- The Heel Touch, Toe Touch Combination
- The Side Toe Touch With Variations
- The Pendulum
- The Boxer Shuffle
- The “Flashdance”