Date of Last Revision: July 1, 2020.
The use of the Site and Services is in no way intended to, nor does it create a medical or other professional relationship between You and HHR. HHR does not practice medicine and does not independently provide professional advice, whether medical, mental health, legal, tax or otherwise.
Nothing on HHR’s website is or should be considered medical or other professional advice, It is also not, and should not be considered to be, a substitute for medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of Your medical or mental health professional or personal physician if You have any questions regarding a mental health or medical condition or concern.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION OR EMERGENCY CARE BY IMMEDIATELY GOING TO AN EMERGENCY ROOM OR BY CALLING 911.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
We collect a number of different types of information You provide to Us through the use of Our Site and Services. For example, We collect information related to:
- Registration and administration of Your User Account.
- Processing Your orders and requests.
- Your questions, communications, data, comments, forum communications, feedback, or suggestions, submitted via request forms, in public forums, direct entry, submission, email, or otherwise.
- Your participation in Our Services, research, and surveys.
- Your customer support and technical assistance requests.
- Anything You upload or post to the Site or Services.
- Employment applications You submit.
The type of information We collect from You will depend on the manner in which You use Our Site, and Services, and the amount and scope of information You choose to provide to Us. We generally collect the following types of information directly from You:
- Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address.
- Log-in credentials, if You create a Registered User Account.
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, verification number, expiration date, home address or postal code, and identity verification information, collected by Our third-party payment processors on Our behalf, including Paypal and Stripe
- Information about purchases or other transactions with Us.
- Information about Your customer service and maintenance interactions with Us.
- Demographic information such as Your gender, ethnicity, and age.
- Any other information You choose to directly provide to Us in connection with Your use of Our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Through Automated Means
We and Our service providers (third-party companies that work with Us and on Our behalf), may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and other online tracking tools, to assist in collecting information from You, including as follows.
- Location and Web Information: We may collect and use information when You use Our Site or apps, such as general geolocation data (IP address, city/state, postal code), browser type and language, Wi-Fi access points, and cell tower positioning, software and hardware attributes, files You download, clicks, domain names, landing pages, viewed pages, the date/time You use Our Site and Services, and similar information. When You use Our apps, We automatically collect information about the mobile device or computer used to access the app in addition to the information listed above.
- Precise Location Information: We will ask Your permission before collecting Your precise GPS location information. In such instances, We will use this information to provide customized services, content, promotional offers, and other information that may be of interest to You. If You no longer wish for Us and Our service providers to collect and use GPS location information, You may disable the location features on Your device. Please see Your device manufacturer settings.
- Other Sources: We work closely with third-parties (e.g., third-party intermediaries with whom We partner to provide You with the Services, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers). Such third-parties will sometimes provide us with additional information about You.
- A web server log is a file where website activity is stored.
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on Your computer or mobile device when You visit a site, that enables us to: (i) recognize Your computer/device; (ii) store Your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the parts of the Services You have visited and used; (iv), enhance Your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to Your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions.
- Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads or email that are designed to: (1) collect usage information like ad impressions or clicks and email open rates; (2) measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising; and (3) access user cookies.
Your browser can help You manage these tracking technologies. You can choose to have Your computer warn You each time a cookie is being sent, or You can choose to turn off or block all cookies. These options are generally available through the settings menu on each browser and device You use. Each browser is a little different, so look at Your browser “Help” menu to learn the correct way to modify the use of these technologies (e.g., Internet Explorer; Chrome; Firefox; Safari). Please note, if You turn them off, You may not have access to many features of Our Site and Services.
We may aggregate or de-identify any information collected through the Site or Services so that such information can no longer be linked to You or Your device. We may use this aggregated/de-identified information for any purpose, including for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third-parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as Google Analytics) on Our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; try to locate the same unique users across multiple browsers or devices to better tailor services and features; and provide certain features to You. To prevent Google from using Your information for analytics (including cross-device tracking for personalization purposes), You may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. You may also be able to disable cross-device tracking through Your Android or Apple device-based settings.
THIRD-PARTY LOGIN AUTHENTICATION SERVICES
Our Site and Services may incorporate Google and Facebook login authentication services. These authentication services, which permit You to login to your Registered User Account on Our Site by entering your credentials for Google or Facebook, are simply an authentication tool. They do not provide Us Your login information. For more information on these authentication services, please see here and here.
- Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link
- Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out link
- Your Online Choices
Notice Concerning Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing You with meaningful choices about the information collected on Our website for third-party purposes. We therefore provide a variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. Please visit the Future of Privacy Forum’s website for more information on Do Not Track.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use Your information for the following business purposes in the context of the Services:
- Perform, manage, and improve the Services, and develop new services.
- Internal auditing and research to better understand and improve the Services.
- Communicate with You about the Services.
- General marketing services, including communications, analysis, and research.
- Security (g., protecting against and detecting security breaches, fraud and malicious activity, and taking action against wrongdoers).
- Technical support and customer service.
- Verifying identity and administering Your User Account, including processing payments.
- Debugging (identifying and fixing technical errors).
- Legal compliance.
- Testing or improvement of the Services.
- Establishing, exercising, or defending Our legal rights where necessary for Our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
Our Disclosure of Your INFORMATION and Other Information
We do not sell Your information. We may share Your information for Our business purposes and without further notice to You in the following ways:
- Business Transfers: As We develop Our business, We might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a company sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, liquidation, bankruptcy, or similar event, Your information may be part of the transferred or affected assets.
- Service Providers: We provide access to or share Your information with select third-parties who use the information to perform services on Our They provide a variety of services to us, including billing, sales, marketing, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, fulfillment, data storage, IT and security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and auditing and legal services. These entities may also include other third-parties We use to support Our business or in connection with the administration and support of the Services. When We employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, We only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. For more information on the privacy and other policies of Our affiliated service providers, please visit the following links: Facebook, Google, GoDaddy, Paypal, Youtube, HootSuite, InfusionSoft, Kajabi, Instagram, MailChimp, CloudFlare, and Stripe.
- Legal Requirements: HHR may disclose Your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, legal process, judgment, order, or enforceable governmental request; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of HHR, including the enforcement of applicable TOU, and investigation of potential violations; (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Our Site or Services or the public, including the detection, prevention, or to otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or, (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Consent. We may also disclose Your information in other ways You direct Us to and when We have Your consent.
- Aggregate/De-Identified Information. We reserve the right to create Aggregate/De-Identified Data from the information We collect through the Services and Our sharing of such Aggregate/De-Identified Data is in Our discretion.
Children Under the Age of 13
Protection and Security of your information
HHR takes a variety of organizational, technical, and reasonable steps to protect Your information from accidental or intentional loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No Internet or email transmission, however, is ever fully secure or error-free. You should never send confidential, proprietary, medical, mental health, PHI, or otherwise protected information via the Site. Any information You transmit outside of a confidential service may be non-confidential. You acknowledge and accept that We cannot guarantee the security of Your information transmitted to, through, or on Our Site or Services or via the Internet and that any such transmission is at Your own risk.
If We believe the security of Your information in Our care may have been compromised, We will attempt to promptly notify You within 72 hours, or in accord with legal requirements, when applicable. If We have Your email address, We may notify You by email using the most recent email address You have provided us.
Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password that enables You to access the Services, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone. The information You share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If You are a California resident, California law requires Us to provide You with some additional information regarding how We collect, use, and share Your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)).
Categories of personal information We collect.
Throughout this Policy, We discuss in detail the specific pieces of personal information We collect from and about Our Users. Under the CCPA, We are also required to provide You with the “categories” of personal information We collect. The categories We collect are: identifiers (such as name, address, email address, date of birth, age, postal address, social security number, and passwords and account names); commercial information (such as transaction data); financial data (such as credit card information); internet or other network or device activity (e.g., IP address, browsing history, or app usage); general and precise geolocation information as discussed above; inference data about You (e.g., the products and services You might be interested in based on other products and services You use); and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with You.
How We use and share these categories of personal information.
We use and share the categories of personal information We collect from and about You consistent with the various business purposes We discuss throughout this Policy. Please see the “How We Use Information We Collect” and “Our Disclosure of Your Information and Other Information” sections above in this Policy for more information. Please note the CCPA sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” personal information to third-parties. We do not engage in such activity and have not engaged in such activity in the past twelve months.
Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA Rights Disclosure. If You are a California resident, the CCPA allows You to make certain requests about Your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows You to request Us to:
- Inform You about the categories of personal information We collect or disclose about You; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting Your personal information; and the categories of third-parties with whom We share or disclose personal information.
- Provide access to or a copy of certain information We hold about You.
- Delete certain information We have about You.
Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, We need certain information in order to provide the Services to You. We also will take reasonable steps to verify Your identity before responding to a request.
If You are a California resident and You would like to exercise any of Your data rights under California law, please contact Us at [email protected]. Please include Your full name, email address, and residential address associated with Your use of Our Services, along with the rights You would like to exercise, so that We can process Your request in an efficient manner.
Right to Non-Discrimination. The CCPA further provides You with the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising Your rights. In regard to and as a result of Your exercise of this right, We may not then:
- deny You goods or services that We would not otherwise;
- charge You different prices for services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties;
- provide You with a different level or quality of services; and
- threaten You with any of the above.
Shine the Light Disclosure. The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from Us regarding the manner in which We share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share Your personal information with third-parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration (as such terms are defined under Nevada law) to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. We do not engage in such activity. If You are a Nevada resident who has purchased services from us, however, You may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by emailing Us at [email protected]. Please include Your full name, email address, and residential address associated with Your use of Our Services, along with the rights You would like to exercise, so that We can process Your request in an efficient manner. Please note We will take reasonable steps to verify Your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, We will maintain Your request in the event Our practices change.
PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR USERS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
If You are a resident of the EEA, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires Us to provide You with some additional information regarding how We collect, use, and share Your personal information.
You have the right, in certain situations, to be forgotten, i.e., to have your personal data erased, to terminate any further dissemination of your personal data, and to have third-parties we work with cease processing your personal data. You also have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or other external locations involving data transfers initiated prior to any removal request. Upon a request, we will provide your personal data to you as reasonably possible and free of charge. We will do so promptly, and in any event, within one calendar month after receipt of your request.
Your access to and use of the Site and Our Services is at all times subject to Our TOU.
Information Accessibility; Contacting HHR
Healthy Human Revolution LLC
Attn: Privacy Department
1716 Main St., #163
Longmont, CO 80501