You Can't Fix Your Health Until You Fix Your Diet
Do you struggle with:
- extra pounds
- suffer from type 2 diabetes
- high blood pressure
- irritable bowel syndrome
OR any one of the other chronic diseases that are plaguing the human population?
It's Not Your Fault and Freedom from Chronic Disease is Possible!
We live in a toxic food environment, where we are bombarded with advertising for cheap fast food that is highly addictive and slowly killing us. We are busy, overly stressed, and fell like we are barely hanging on some days!
- How can we even begin to think about overhauling our diet in this world?
- Why should you even consider it?
- What does the SCIENCE say we should eat for optimal health and reverse chronic disease?
- Will it work for you?
You have come to the right place! You have the questions and we have the answers. This 7 day course will begin to answer all of your questions and give you the resources that will empower you with the knowledge, tools and mindset to live a healthy happy life.
You can have a life full of vitality and energy and potentially reverse chronic disease like type 2 diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, eczema, asthma, arthritis, allergies and much more!
Does this sound crazy and why should you listen to us?
With so much conflicting information about diet these days it is hard to know who to believe. The Healthy Human Revolution team not only have lived the struggles and over came themselves but has helped others achieve the same success.
Meet the team:
Laurie Marbas, MD, MBA
"A whole food plant based diet is often more powerful than my prescription pad."
Dr. Laurie Marbas is a board certified family and lifestyle medicine physician and has been using food as medicine since early 2012. She discovered the value of nutrition when a 16 year old patient stopped 2 ADD medications in 30 days of a whole food plant based diet.
After intensive research and study, she was convinced a whole food plant based diet not only was scientifically sound but made perfect sense. She then adopted the diet herself along with her husband and three teenagers at the time, literally over night. Her husband lost 50 pounds in 3 months and she went on to improve her thyroid function and eradicate allergies she suffered from for over 30 years.
She has since helped countless patients improve, and many cases reverse chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, allergies, eczema, SIBO and much more.
"The truest path to optimal health and wellbeing is to earn it!"
Anthony Masiello lived most of his life unhealthy and obese until he finally decided to do something about it for himself, and his family. He switched to a whole-food plant-based diet, and in 20 months lost 160 pounds, reversed all of his medical issues, and completely transformed his life. Since regaining his own health, Anthony has developed a passion for helping others to do and sustain the same.
Anthony is a Nationally Certified Food Addictions Coach and will be sitting for the National Board Certification for Health & Wellness Coaching using Positive Psychology in June 2019.
Jason Cohen is a photographer & filmmaker from Lafayette, Louisiana. At the age of 27 Jason found himself weighing almost 300 lbs and realized that he had to turn his health around. Over the next 7+ years Jason lost over 120 lbs, has become an athlete, and recently ran the Leadville Trail 100 mile race.
Jason is the director/producer of the upcoming documentaries Heavy as Lead and Big Change the Film. Jason also hosts a weekly podcast, Big Change the Film Podcast, where he has interviewed over 100 guests with a combined total weight loss of over 12,000 lbs.
What do you get by taking this course?
This 7 day course is designed to give you the basic information and resources you need to transform your diet and health, and then take the next steps for life long commitment to a healthier life.
We answer questions such as:
- What is the whole foods plant based diet?
- Where do you get your protein?
- How are vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains, nuts and seeds healthy?
- How to stop food cravings in their tracks?
- How to survive eating out and stay on track with healthy choices?
- How to get your family on board?
- What do you need in the kitchen to make healthy meals?
- What to do at social gatherings?
- And much more including delicious recipes!
So what do you have to lose, but maybe a few pounds?
Don't take our word for it!
Rewa Reversed Her High Blood Pressure In 27 Days!
Rewa Chisholm is one of Dr. Marbas's personal patients and her story is one of how food is thy medicine.
Rewa had been prescribed up to 3 blood pressure medications for 20 years. She reversed her high blood pressure in 27 days under the guidance of Dr. Marbas with a whole food plant based diet!
She decided a healthy life is a choice, and she went from hating vegetables to inspiring us with her recipes.
What are you waiting for?
- If you suffer from chronic disease like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity or others it is time for a healthy eating habit intervention to reclaim your life.
- Your healthcare costs do not need to continue to spiral out of control.
- Life is short and your health is your most important asset. Without good health it is difficult to live the life you desire.
- It starts with learning the vital information that could transform your life which is exactly what you will learn here!
Start now by enrolling today by clicking the here, entering your email and you will immediately have access to day 1!
We can't wait to meet you and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your healthy journey!